What others like about me:
- Nutty as a fruitcake – loves her chocolate. Warm and friendly and ready to share experiences.
- I like the way Claire engages with everyone, when she is training you can hear the laughter through the walls.
- Can always make you laugh, even at her own expense and loves her leg-is-lat-ion.
What’s important to me:
- My boys and their families are very important to me. It’s really important that I spend time with them and have them round for dinner a few times a week.
- Training has to be fun, people learn better this way and it is far more enjoyable for me.
- It has to be on time! I would rather be an hour early than 2 minutes late.
- I never leave home without my mascara on, I wouldn’t feel complete.
- Chocolate has it’s place, which is once a day and without fail.
- I play golf once a week, not crazy golf, proper golf and hope to beat my partner Ian one day soon, even though he did try to empty a bunker of sand once!
How best to support me:
- Never worry about asking for help – I want to help you.
- Email works best for me, I get a lot of calls and texts while I am training and I can’t respond straight away.
- If I don’t know the answer to specific questions, I like to research a lot, so please give me time to reply.
- I need to know that people have received my texts or emails so please reply otherwise I might get anxious.
- It’s my job to be flexible. Please give me lots of notice if a meeting is inconvenient, this way I can rearrange my diary. I’m a popular girl so…
- My diary gets booked pretty quickly, so it’s good to arrange meetings when you see me rather than trying to see me with little notice.