What others like about me:
- Pocket sized Wonder Woman. Eager to help others and always manages to put a smile on your face.
- I like the fact that she’s beyond her years but still enjoys a giggle.
- I love the fact that Emily has such attention to detail. I know that everything she does will be done better than I could do it myself.
What’s important to me:
- I really enjoy doing my crafts which I find really therapeutic.
- My family in Suffolk are very important and I try to stay with them every few weeks.
- I really enjoy my cats called Honey and Poppy. They wake me up every morning.
- I am a bit of a perfectionist. Everything has to be just so.
- I am a bit house proud and I enjoy decorating.
- For me, this job is about helping people, not ticking boxes. I feel you get the best from somebody when they are comfortable around you.
How best to support me:
- Text, phone calls and emails are all good for me.
- I get worried when people don’t hand in work on time. Please contact me so I can help you.
- I like people to arrive to appointments on time, but don’t panic if you are late – just let me know.
- I love the social aspect of meeting people but hate being seen as a teacher figure. It’s great to meet for a coffee and give people help.