What others like about me:
- I like the way that she is not all that she appears – she may come across as prim and proper but deep down there is a rebel trying to get out!
- Comforting, attention to detail, wants to help / see people develop.
- Jacky knows her stuff! She is kind, approachable and really good at teaching.
What’s important to me:
- I like to be approachable and know that people will come to me if they need help.
- I need “me” time which is just about me and not about others for once.
- I love it when my boys drop in for Sunday lunch or just to say “Hi Mum”
- Music – I love Reading Festival and have very eclectic tastes ranging from Tool to Coldplay to Pearl Jam and beyond.
- I like to be organised and spend a lot of time making sure things are done right.
How best to support me:
- I need reassurance to know that I am supporting you in the way that is best for you.
- I hate being late.
- I get frustrated if people don’t respond to my messages. I hate to think that you are stuck on something and hiding from me.
- Text, phone calls and emails are all good for me, whatever suits you best.
- I sometimes have a long way to travel so please give me plenty of notice for cancellations, I might have left already!