What others like about me:
- I like the way that Jason can always see the bigger picture, he is always looking for easier or more effective ways of doing things
- Jason is supportive, entrepreneurial and driven. He bluntly states the obvious and loves making everyone laugh
- Probably the most generous person I have ever met. Has endless patience and is very easy-going
What’s important to me:
- Family is the most important thing in my life – after work!
- It’s really important that I feel everyone is enjoying their work life and feels part of the “Family”.
- I like to have time to myself – my favourite things to do are Scuba Diving and Motorbike riding.
- I love taking my son Luke on the motorbike – He likes to put his arms out and pretend he is flying.
- Sleeping is just not the same without a cat pushing me off the bed or dribbling on my face
- I really enjoy going to the gym and using the treadmill to run away from Zumba music.
How best to support me:
- I am a “big picture” person, which means I often get distracted, I rely on my staff to keep me on track and focused
- Always send me an email or text to follow up something if I have “seen something shiny”
- I rely on lots of information so please be succinct (I do get sidetracked!)
- I like to be informal and love chatting to people so don’t be afraid to pop in without an appointment