What others like about me:
- I like that Jess is friendly, approachable and always happy to help others.
- Jess is a lovely lady, she makes cake which is always a bonus in our office. She is very kind hearted and will go out of her way to help anybody.
- Jess is always so helpful. She always makes time for others and is very quick to offer her support whenever you are stuck with something.
- Jess loves a nice chat, she’s a really friendly person and you are always guaranteed a warm welcome and cheerful demeanour whenever you see her.
- Jess is a good team player. She always has a smile on her face and happy to help out with anything she is asked to do.
- Jess is very nice, kind, friendly, working hard and all the time likes to help the other assessors with marking and observations. Happy that she is part of our team.
- Very helpful towards the team, Laid-back but organised, Very approachable
What’s important to me:
- My family are the most important to me. I have two young daughters who drive me crazy but with whom my husband and I love spending my spare time with and doing fun things with whenever we can!
- My guilty pleasure is watching soaps – give me a box set and I’m hooked!
- I love relaxing and doing my nails – I always feel prepared if my nails are done!
- In this job I love seeing people’s confidence and knowledge grow throughout their course – I’ll do everything I can to help!
How best to support me:
- I try and plan my time effectively so please let me know if you cannot make an appointment as soon as you know – we can always rearrange if we need to!
- I hate to think that you are at home stressing about a unit so please let me know if you need any help, I usually have my phone on me and am always happy to help in any way I can!
- Please try and be on time or let me know if you are going to be late, I always want to get as much out of our time together as I can and may have other appointments after you.