What others like about me:
- I love the way Maizie chats to her learners in a really human, friendly way. She obviously makes them feel really comfortable and has a brilliant rapport with everyone.
- Maizie doesn’t do ‘strict’. There is always a smile behind what she says.
- Maizie is friendly and approachable. When she starts giggling, so does everyone else.
What’s important to me:
- Fun! I need to let my hair down and let all of the stress disappear.
- New experiences – I want to make new memories that I can pass to my grandbabies when I have them.
- My family are amazing and I love them, they remind me that you don’t have to take life too seriously.
- Shopping, I like spending all of my wages on clothes, who needs to pay the rent anyway?
- Food, women versus food would be my dream job.
How best to support me:
- I have trouble finding places so please give me good directions.
- I love being out seeing people, please ring me if you want me to come and visit you.
- I have the memory of a sieve so I need lists and emails to refer back to.
- I’m a friendly person and I love to help people, I also love talking so give me a ring if you need help.