Epilepsy is a neurological disorder marked by sudden recurrent episodes of sensory disturbance, loss of consciousness, or convulsions associated with abnormal electrical activity in the brain.
This course updates current knowledge.
• The Facts
• Classification of Seizures
• Non Epileptic Attack Disorder (NEAD)
• The Carer’s Responsibility
• Status Epilepticus
• Management/First Aid
• Observation and Recording
• Safety/Risk Assessment
• Drug Treatment of Epilepsy
• Rectal Diazepam / Buccal Midazolam
This course is delivered over 3 hours at our facilities in Letchworth Garden City.
Group bookings and discounts can be available at your location; please contact us for more information.